Visiting the Museum (including excursions) is possible without previous appointment during its working hours. Due to the special nature of the memorial flat exhibit, the Museum has strict rules for visitors:
- There can be not more than 15 people at the same time at the permanent exhibition.
- Ticket office closes half an hour before the Museum's closing time.
- It is not permitted to cross the restriction barriers in museum rooms.
- It is not permitted to bring food and beverages.
- It is not permitted to visit the Museum exhibition with big bags and baby carriages.
- It is not permitted to touch the exhibit items
- It is allowed to enter exhibition rooms only in boot covers (regardless of the season and the weather).